Grateful Dead Live at Hartford Civic Center on 1988-04-04
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Alabama Getaway-> Johnny B. Goode, Good Time Blues, They Love Each Other, Queen Jane Approximately, When Push Comes To Shove, Cassidy, Don't Ease Me In
Touch Of Gray, Looks Like Rain-> Truckin'-> He's Gone-> Jam-> Drums-> Jam-> The Other One-> Stella Blue-> Good Lovin'-> Dear Mr. Fantasy-> Hey Jude, E: U.S. Blues
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Alabama Getaway ->|
|Johnny B. Goode|
|Good Time Blues|
|They Love Each Other|
|Queen Jane Approximately|
|When Push Comes To Shove|
|Don't Ease Me In|
|Touch Of Grey ->|
|Looks Like Rain ->|
|He's Gone ->|
|The Other One ->|
|Stella Blue ->|
|Good Lovin' ->|
|Dear Mr. Fantasy ->|
|Hey Jude reprise|
- dc offset removed
- I love it when Jerry reminds me how many teeth are in a jaw bone. But when those licks confirmed Johnny B. Goode, It was all over for me.
- Crank up that ole victrola, were in Hartford tonight.
- Jerry's got a case of end of tour voice, mid tour. Or was it laryngitis??
- Start to finish Brent is a beast.
- pre drums sequence is a one of a kind.
- ToG has an MC Weir intro. Yes Bob, the album, otherwise known as In The Dark :)
- Dear Mister Fantasy… While it was heavy in the rotation during this time period, this pass left me utterly speechless. I got to watch Brent & his spinning Leslie crank this one out from over his right shoulder, about 20 feet behind him.
- 2017-07-15 14:51:15
- DAT (Sony PCM-R500) > Sound Devices 744T > wav 16/44; Joe Noel Edits: Track, Flac & Pack: Wave > Audacity > flac 16/44; Checksum & tags created in xACT
- Hartford, CT
- Run time
- Recorded by Robert Bryant FOB (patched out of Oade Brothers) Schoeps CMC4 MK41 > PCM > DAT; Charlie Miller
- Taped by
- Robert Bryant
- Transferred by
- Charlie Miller, Rich Gastwirt, Joe Noel
- Hartford Civic Center
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on